- Host a Jewelry Party
Host a Jewelry Party
Do you want to support Destiny Rescue in a fun and easy way while hanging out with your friends and helping an awesome cause? Then host a jewelry party with a group from your work, school, or church.
It’s simple and supports our efforts to provide safe, sustainable employment at fair wages.
PLAN & PREPARE
- Submit the online request form
- Choose a date, time, and place.
- Invite people to the event. You can create a Facebook event or hand out printed invitations.
- Let us know how many people are attending.
- A few days before the event you will receive a box of jewelry. We ship 10 days before the party via priority mail.
- When your jewelry party box arrives, compare your inventory to the inventory sheet to ensure it’s accurate.
HOST THE EVENT
- Prepare a cool jewelry display. We recommending using items you can find around your home. Ideas include using corkboards and pins, funky jewelry stands, vintage frames and hooks. Be creative!
- Using the resources provided, tell your guests about Destiny Rescue. Share your passion and why you chose to host the event.
- Be sure to share that each piece of jewelry has been handmade by a young woman freed from exploitation and abuse who is now on a pathway to a brighter future.
- Collect the cash and check payments at the event (payable to Destiny Rescue).
- Snap some pictures & videos to share on social media. And don't forget to tag us! (#destinyrescue #destinyrescuejewelry #partywithapurpose)
- Use the inventory sheet to record items sold and reconcile sales.
- Write a lump sum check to Destiny Rescue USA for cash payments.
- Return unsold jewelry, sign up sheet, inventory sheet and DVD, along with all payments.
- Remember to say thank you to your guests! And don’t forget to let us know how it went.